Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency
Nivert Gulf provides access to green energy using renewable and new energy and waste recycling. Established in 2022, Nivert Gulf produces biogas units of various sizes starting from 3m, which can serve a family of five and provide organic fertilizer and biogas, up to 50m sufficient for factories and farms.
- Provides a sustainable and affordable source of energy for households and businesses.
- Creates green jobs in the renewable energy and waste management sectors.
- Improves public health by reducing air pollution.
- Reduces poverty by providing a source of income for rural communities.
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions by replacing fossil fuels with renewable energy.
- Conserves natural resources by reducing the need for wood and other fuels.
- Improves soil quality by producing organic fertilizer.
- Reduces waste by converting organic waste into biogas.