Resource Efficiency & Sustainable Waste Management
Green Chemistry World specializes in producing disposable tableware from agricultural waste. The product is a biodegradable alternative to the non-degradable plastic products massively used. A positive impact on health and the environment is very promising due to less burning of agricultural waste and less hazardous emissions of greenhouse gases resulting from toxic chemicals. Green Chemistry World further supports the economy by reusing agricultural waste, eliminating plastic waste and chemical reaction on molecular level and showing a sustainable waste management model by increasing the yield.
- The inclusion of small farmers in the supply chain of the startup and the creation of income-generating green job opportunities.
- Reducing health hazards resulting from using toxic chemicals.
- Raising the awareness of the society and producers about the importance of green chemistry and sustainability.
- Eliminating the waste and increasing the yield will contribute to cost reduction.
- Reducing the emission of greenhouse gases resulting from toxic chemicals.
- Using renewable energy sources.
- Providing natural and biodegradable alternatives for toxic chemicals.
- Paving the way for utilizing many other unused resources in the market by developing new products based on green chemistry principles and R&D methodologies.
- Addressing climate change by reducing the use of toxic chemicals.