Derived from the ancient Egyptian language, MW.N, which means “Our water”, provides alternative water systems that save 50% to 80% of water usage of buildings and landscape irrigation. This state-of-the-art technology substitutes the water demand not intended for drinking with sustainable water produced from MW.N systems. MW.N delivers Greywater Recycling and Rainwater Harvesting systems as the most feasible environmentally-friendly and healthy alternative compared to other systems. The target segment mainly consists of hotels and resorts in the Red Sea area.
- Addresses the problem of water scarcity and improves water security.
- Creates green jobs in the water treatment and installation sector.
- Contribute to health improvement of hotel guests and employees by reducing the risk of waterborne diseases.
- Reduces excessive water consumption by hotels and resorts.
- Conserves freshwater.
- Improves water quality in the Red Sea.